Fluxwrap: the most affordable, effective heating and cooling industrial wrap on the market. Designed and produced by North Slope Chillers, Fluxwrap is present in nearly every industry. It’s a bit of a chameleon because it can chill or warm a variety of containers, regardless of size. But is it really the best product on the market? Let’s find out!
What sets Fluxwrap apart from the competition?
- Full Coverage: Fluxwraps’ proprietary multi-channel fluid path allows for maximum flow with minimal pressure. In addition, Fluxwraps conform to drum or tote to maintain thermal contact over unseen surfaces. The elastic straps that hold the wrap on are designed to provide thermal conductivity between the Fluxwrap and the container.
- Portability: This is one of the largest differences Fluxwrap has over its main competitor, steel wraps. Containers with a temperature control wrap preinstalled most likely have a steel wrap that is permanently attached to the container. Though the wrap will last for the life of the container, it can’t be removed or adjusted for size. Fluxwrap, on the other hand, is adjustable, removable and easily installed. That’s one of the reasons why North Slope Chillers recommends purchasing a non-jacketed container and adding a Fluxwrap.
- Customization: Fluxwraps can be made to fit virtually any container. With adjustable straps and flexible wrapping, the design ensures good thermal conductivity between blanket and drum, even over uneven surfaces. Its lightweight, compact design allow it to be handled with just one person.
- Compatibility: Worried your chiller system won’t work with Fluxwrap? Fear not. Fluxwrap is compatible with any chiller system. And if your chiller is not up to par, North Slope Chillers is ready to meet your cooling needs.
- Total Control: Need to heat instead of chill? Fluxwrap is capable of meeting both temperature needs. Simply change the temperature of the Fluxwrap fluid, and you have an effective medium for heating. Using glycol, Fluxwrap can heat containers effectively up to 120ºF. In addition, each unit comes standard with insulated wrapping for thermal control and to reduce condensation.
- Affordable: Fluxwrap is the most affordable and efficient option on the market. It comes with a one-year warranty to protect against any defects.
If you are looking for an affordable chilling wrap that is portable, flexible, and works well with any chiller system, North Slope Chillers’ Fluxwrap is your best option when seeking temperature control.
For more information on Fluxwraps, click here.